Citizens of non-Iranian countries need to obtain a special visa to enter Iran due to visiting Iran. Among the types of tourist visas, short-term and long-term business visas are for people who enter Iran to do business. Iran business visa is usually valid for 90 days or three months from the date of receipt.
- Completed special host form
- Completed special guest form
- letters of request for the company with the letterhead, stamp, and official signature of the CEO of the company stating that the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a multi-passenger visa to Iran and stating the reason for inviting them.
- Official newspaper with the latest changes in the company.
- The colorful and transparent images from the front page of the passenger’s passport (passport validity over 6 months)
- The colorful and transparent pictures of guest staff
- Host ID card scans (both sides of the card)
The holder of Iran business visa can stay in Iran for 30 days from the date of entry. Also, the visa holder can stay in the country for another 30 days, if necessary, and with the approval of the competent authorities. Usually, the process of obtaining a visa takes 7 to 10 days from the time of completion of the documents, but if you request an immediate visa, this period can be reduced to 3 or 4 days.
The urgent Iran business visa
As mentioned before, there are two types of Iran Business Visa, Normal and Urgent. Normal Business Visa would take 7-10 working days, while the Urgent Business Visa would take less than 3 working days to be issued.
Exceptions ( For ABC passport holders)
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Iran, citizens of the United States, United Kingdom, and Canda can travel to Iran only through Iran tourist visa unless they have a close relative in Iran. And, the passport holders of these three countries cannot apply for an Iranian visa on arrival (of any kind).
Iran business visa would cost 75 Euro for a normal visa and there is an extra 25 Euro charge for Iran urgent business visa.